Popular Nigerian doctor and Twitter influencer, Dr Olufunmilayo who was accused of sexual abuse by a female colleague, has shared his own side of the story on what transpired between them.
In posts he shared on Twitter, he disclosed that Bola is not a UK-based Nigerian doctor but only travelled from Nigeria to UK to see him after they got close in November 2019. Olufunmilayo who recalled having sex with the female doctor twice, said it first occurred when they were drunk and after they were sober.
He also stated that after he began keeping Bola at arms length even though they stayed in the same house as she couldn’t return to Nigeria because of the Coronavirus pandemic, she allegedly threatened to blackmail and accuse him of sexual abuse.
See his posts below;
Bola who reacted to Olufunmilayo’s posts, admitted that they were cohabiting in his apartment and also revealed that she has filed charges with the police.
1. Absolutely None of the pictures or videos of me in the UK were taken by Dr Funmilayo
2. I PAID 100000% for my VISA FEE and FLIGHT TICKETS To and Fro. (NB: with MY money)
3. Due to our previous relationship, he sent an invitation letter to me and my TRIP was meant to be a 3 week Trip with a flexible return ticket. Unfortunately, the lockdown was enforced.
4. During the abuse, the Air BnB’s contacted were not accepting bookings and movement was restricted within the UK.
5. I was never a Financial Burden while cohabiting.
Dr Funmilayo Ogunsanya, I have filed my charges and the police are with me at the moment. I have no further say in this as I’ve been advised to not say anything anymore or post any evidence on this issue online. Let the truth prevail.