Controversial US President-elect, Donald Trump has created a new advisory group of business leaders to “frequently” advise him on economic matters. The list includes big names like Jack Welch, the former Chairman and CEO of General Electric, Jamie Dimon, the Chairman and CEO of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Also on the list is Ondo state born Nigerian businessman, Bayo Ogunlesi, an Oxford and Harvard graduate, who is the chairman and managing partner, Global Infrastructure Partners, also made the list. .
The group will advise Trump on how to institute policies to encourage job growth and improve productivity, according to the release. Here’s the full list, from the press release:
* Stephen Schwarzman (forum chairman), chairman, CEO, and cofounder of Blackstone
* Paul Atkins, CEO of Patomak Global Partners, former commissioner of the Securities and Exchange Commission
* Mary Barra, chairwoman and CEO, General Motors
* Toby Cosgrove, CEO, Cleveland Clinic
* Jamie Dimon, chairman and CEO, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
* Larry Fink, chairman and CEO, BlackRock
* Bob Iger, chairman and CEO, The Walt Disney Company
* Rich Lesser, president and CEO, Boston Consulting Group
* Doug McMillon, president and CEO, Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
* Jim McNerney, former chairman, president, and CEO of Boeing
* Adebayo “Bayo” Ogunlesi, chairman and managing partner, Global Infrastructure Partners
* Ginni Rometty, chairwoman, president, and CEO of IBM
* Kevin Warsh, Shepard Family Distinguished Visiting Fellow in economics at the Hoover Institute, former member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
* Mark Weinberger, global chairman and CEO, EY
* Jack Welch, former chairman and CEO, General Electric
* Daniel Yergin, Pulitzer Prize winner, vice chairman of IHS Markit