Pictures Of The UNILAG Student Who Was Electrocuted

Above is Oluchi Anekwe, the University of Lagos student who was electrocuted by a fallen cable in front of Sodeinde hall yesterday September 8th.

Oluchi was a 300L Accounting student. Eyewitnesses say she was walking on the road when the high tension cable fell on her . She was rushed to the Lagos State Teaching Hospital LUTH where she was confirmed dead.
This is really a sad news, such a pretty one. rest in peace.

See more pictures after the cut…

You may also like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *