High Tension Cable Electrocute Female Student At UNILAG

A yet unnamed female University of Lagos student was electrocuted yesterday Sept. 8th after a high tension cable fell on her in front of the Sodeinde hall of residence in the campus.

According to reports, the young lady was immediately rushed to the Lagos state Teaching Hospital but was pronounced dead on arrival.
 So sad! May her soul rest in peace, Amen.

You may also like

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *